Today,I am going to share with you the definitive guide to make chicken stock easily.
I will share the top 3 methods to make chicken stock that have been tried and tested for a long period of time.
Are you wondering why I said long period of time?
We tested these methods to make sure that we can bring up with the users the best methods.
So,that they may not need to worry about anything.Therefore,We never showed these methods to people visiting our website.
So,let’s start the article without wasting your time further:
How To Make Chicken Stock-Method No.1
In this we will learn that how you can make chicken stock with the leftover bones and with vegetables.
You will need the following things to make chicken stock with leftover bones:
- Leftover bones from the chicken(could be of anything)
- Carrot,should be cut into 2 inch segments
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Large onion(should be cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- Celery Tops
- 1 Large Celery Rib,cut into 2 inch segment
- Large Stock Pot(Buy Now!)
What To Do?
Follow the following steps to make chicken stock easily:
- Put the leftover bones in a large stock pot.
- Now,add the vegetables like carrot,onion,celery tops and parsley.
- Add water in the pot.
- Use the water according to the quantity of the leftover bones.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a the one fourth part of teaspoon pepper in the mixture.
- Put the large stock pot on the heat to boil.
- Reduce the heat and cover the top of the large stock pot with lid.
- It may take a lot of time for skimming.
- After 3 to 4 hours remove the lid and turn the heat off.
- Carefully remove the bones and all other stuff from the pot.
- Your chicken stock is ready.