In this article I am going to show you that how to make coffee instantly at home without using too much resources.
You may also know many methods of making coffee but these methods that I will share with you might have not told you before.
The good thing is you can make coffee without coffee maker by following my tips.
Whether you are at work or on working site or anywhere else you can make coffee easily.
Many people want to make coffee from bed which will become possible after reading these tips for making coffee.
Before starting the main topic and methods let me discuss some important questions that are necessary before starting the main article:
What Is Coffee?The Real Meaning
I think many people know the meaning of coffee but that is not right.
Coffee is a brewed drink that is prepared from the coffee beans.
Coffee beans must be included if you are preparing the coffee otherwise there will be no coffee but a simple drink that may or may not effect your body.
Is Coffee Good For Your Health?
Yes it is approved by most doctors all over the world that coffee is good for health in some cases specially for weight loss.
Whether it may not be good depending upon the health condition of the man or women.
So,coffee is good for your health if you know the right method that how to make coffee at home instantly.
What Does Coffee Do To Your Body?
If we look for negative side coffee can cause an increase heart rate and could boost up your blood pressure which is not good for you.
On the other hand it also have some positive effects on our body.
It helps to lose weight and can make us to stay active all the day if taken in the morning.
How To Make Coffee
Now,let’s move on to the main topic that is how to make coffee instantly.
Follow this step by step to make coffee at home easily:
- Hot Water(Decide the quantity according to your need)
- Milk Or Creamer(Optional)
- 2 to 3 tbsp. of instant Coffee
- Vanilla Extract(optional)
Steps To Follow:
- Take some water in the cup or cups(only for couples…Joking)should be hot but if not does not make a difference.
- Heat the water for 5 to 10 minutes in the oven.
- Take out the cup of water from the oven and add instant coffee in it.
- You may find instructions on label that how much you have to use per cup of the water.
- I will recommend you to use 2 teaspoons of coffee per cup.
- Take some cold water(not too much)and add it in the cup along with coffee and hot water.
- It can be used to dissolve the coffee with water.
- Now add sugar(if you want to) to the mixture of coffee and water.
- Add some milk if you hate black coffee.
- Stir the coffee and now it is ready to serve.
- Serve this and I hope your guests or partner will enjoy it for sure.