In this article I am going to share with you the best 2 minute recipe to make gravy.
Do,you ever know that you can make gravy n just 2 minutes?
I bet you this is going to be the best recipe of all time because of the following reasons:
- It is just 2 minutes recipe
- A Few ingredients
Let’s start the recipe without further wasting your time:
- 1 Cup Chicken
- 1/8 cup flour(best quality)
- 1/4 teaspoon sage(should be dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme(dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary(dried)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
- Salt and pepper(for tasting purpose)
You will need the following items while making gravy:
- Saucepan(Buy The Best One)
- Whisk(Buy The Best One Here!)
- Gravy Boat(Buy Now The Perfect One)
- Microwave(Buy Hot Favorite!)
Steps To Follow:
- Combine the chicken and bouillon cubes in the bowl.
- Turn the microwave on and put in the mixture in it.
- Heat for 1 to 2 minutes and start stirring.
- Repeat the above process until the bouillon is dissolved.
- Now,it is time for melting the butter to make gravy.
- Melt it and make sure that you have to melt it on medium heat.
- Now,add rosemary,thyme,sage and onion powder.
- Cook for almost 1 minute so that the flour is cooked in a good way.
- Most important step,whisk in the chicken mixture so that it becomes smooth.
- Bring it on heat to boil.
- Reduce to the simmer and cook.
- Now,whisk it until it becomes smooth and thick for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Your gravy is ready.
- Add salt and pepper to check it out.
- Let me know in the comment section that how it was?