Today in this article I am going to share with you the best ways to make hard boiled eggs at home easily.
Yes you can make hard boiled eggs at home also if you follow my ways.
These are the proven and practical ways which you can use to make different types of hard boiled eggs.
Without further wasting your time let’s move on to the first method to make hard boiled eggs:
How To Make Hard Boiled Eggs In Instant Pot
You can hard boil eggs in a pot by following the below steps:
- Put eggs in a saucepan or pot slightly covered with cold water.
- Try to use the older eggs that are present in your refrigerator from 1 to 2 weeks.
- The reason behind this is that they are easier to peel.
- Put the pan on heat with high temperature and let it boil for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Now the question is how much time does it take to boil the eggs.
- There is no fixed time for eggs to boil.
- It depends upon the size of eggs as they are of different sizes.
- Let these eggs stay in the hot water for 14 to 17 minutes if you want to hard boil them.
- Drain the eggs and put them in the cold ice water.
- The cold water is good to prevent from green yolk problem.
How To Hard Boil Eggs In An Oven
Here are the steps which you can follow to hard boil eggs in an oven:
- Clean the oven completely and make sure that there is nothing in the oven left behind.
- Preheat the oven to at least 170 degree c to 180 degree c.
- If you feel that your oven is running more hotter,you can also adjust the heat to less than 170 degree c.
- Start putting eggs in muffin cups.
- Put one egg in each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Pitch the eggs that are now baked in a bowl that should be large enough for 12 eggs and filled with cold water.
- Let the eggs remain in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.